5 Things you didn’t know about Tkash.
Telkom Kenya launched TKash their money transfer service on March this year to compete with Mpesa and Airtel Money. Here are some interesting facts you didn’t know about T-Kash.
- You can access T-Kash from any of the 20,000 agents spread across the country
- You do not get charged for getting a mini-statement through T-Kash
- You can create up to 5 personal favourite contacts, billers and bank account numbers that you frequently transact with or send money to, and easily pick them when transacting so you never worry about sending money to the wrong recipient.
- You can choose to receive your SMS notifications in either English or Kiswahili.
- You can get 25% bonus airtime when you top up with T-kash
Discover more cool things you can do with T-Kash.
By Francis Waithaka: Tech Enthusiast