Who Is This Training For?
This course is suitable for those who have a firm belief that ‘time is money’ and want to save as much of it as possible. The busy professional and the entrepreneur who wants to gain digital marketing skills in the shortest time possible will greatly benefit from this masterclass.
Hands On Experience
This masterclass is practical and the course instructors will use a step by step approach to show you how to navigate the online space.
Why You Need This Training
Getting a higher return on investment is the greatest concern for every digital marketer. Knowing where to allocate your marketing budget is the key to any enterprise.
Digital marketing skills such as technical SEO, advanced Google analytics, Social Media Marketing, Growth-Hacking and Media-Buying are currently high on demand in the job market. Those who acquire these digital marketing skills can work as consultants, or get well-paying jobs in companies or advertising agencies.
At Digital For Africa LTD, we have a team of 6 experienced growth-hackers who will train you in a 2-day digital marketing master-class. The trainers have a wide range of experience and have worked in advertising agencies, ecommerce companies and top banks. We are passionate about mentoring budding digital marketers, software developers and data scientists – beyond the training period so that they can grow.
After completing the 2-day training, you will get a certificate of participation from Digital For Africa LTD.
9th-10th August 2018 ( 2 days only)
The Mirage Towers (Mezzanine 2, Nairobi Garage), Chiromo Rd, Westlands, Nairobi
Free Snacks, Lunch, and Parking
You will leave this masterclass with the skills you need in the complex and ever-changing world of online marketing.
What you will learn
1. CONTENT MARKETING, SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION (SEO), CONVERSATION RATE OPTIMIZATION (CRO)
- 2017 Google Ranking Factors. What is Google Panda, Penguin, and Hummingbird?
- How to conduct an SEO Audit using MOZ and other tools.
- How to conduct a Keyword research on your website and those of your competitors
- Onsite and Offsite SEO tactics. How to optimize a site for the right keywords using Yoast SEO
- How to find the top performing articles on your blog and repurpose them.
- How to tailor your content to the problems / needs of your users using a content calendar
2. SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING
- Which media channel will work best for your target audience?
- Tips to increase engagement on each channel
- Use of live videos/streaming for business.
- Smart tools to help you create great designs for social media ( You don’t have to learn Photoshop)
- The importance of having a Facebook Business Manager
3. MEDIA BUYING
- How to run effective Search and Display Ads
- How to create remarketing campaigns on Facebook and on Google Adwords
- Which is the most powerful micro-targeting tool available today to a marketer?
- How to use Facebook Custom and Lookalike Audience tool.
- How to run effective Ads on Twitter and LinkedIn
4. ADVANCED ANALYTICS
- How to set up Google analytics, Web Console and Tag Manager so that you know where your site traffic is coming from.
- Tools to help you understand the behavior of your customers online.
- What to measure in your online campaigns.
- Reporting and interpreting data mined from analytics
5. EMAIL MARKETING
- How to setup your email on Mail chimp
- How to increase effectiveness of your campaign: Copywriting, Email list segmentation
6. MEDIA PLANNING
- How to select the right media to meet your marketing goals
- How to allocate budgets on each media channel.
- How to build a business case for digital marketing.
Elsie Birech: SEO Specialist, Google Analytics Certified, Google Adwords Certified, Google Partner, A lover of Books and Technology
Has an in-depth understanding of search engine marketing and optimization gained through experience working in a web development company and a digital marketing agency. She specializes in helping companies improve their marketing ROI through powerful SEO analysis.
Elsie loves reading books
Sylvia Mukami: Content Marketing and SEO Consultant. Google AdWords certified.
Sylvia is a wordsmith. She specializes in writing stories that help brands connect with their audiences. If you have a messaging problem in your business, Sylvia will help you articulate it in a fascinating way.
Her hobbies: Traveling, watching movies, listening to music and reading
Lilian Wangare: Social Media Manager
Lilian specializes in growing online communities. She has experience in social media marketing and the use of Hubspot- a customer relationship management system that helps you have a 360 view of your customer.
Francis Waithaka is the CEO and Founder of Digital For Africa LTD.
Francis Waithaka a Digital Marketing faculty member at ADMI and trains entrepreneurs at Centonomy.
He’s worked as a consultant at Kenya’s largest bank – KCB where he trained staff on digital customer experience and social media marketing. He’s passionate about experience design, content marketing, and data analytics.
When not at work, Francis does aerobatics, traveling, and cheering his favourite football team – Chelsea FC.
Barbara Jebet: Content Marketing
Barbara Jebet is a story architect who began her foray into the business of language and storytelling by studying Communication Arts in Xavier University, Ohio. Four years later, the love of the Chinese language drew her to pursue her Masters in International Communications in Taiwan, where she also interned at a Radio Taiwan International (RTI). Back in Kenya, her career began b writing stories for brands such as KCB, later narrowing down to smaller corporates and SMEs, like Zene Naturals, Sweetunda, Dawit Insurance and Digital For Africa.
Brian Wamiori: User Experience, DevOps,
Making beautiful products that resonate with users is Brian’s passion. He’s passionate about user experience design and believes that web and mobile applications should be functional, easy to use and meet customer needs. Brian is all rounded in digital media and software development. He started his career practising Graphic design. Then he built upon his skills by becoming a computer scientist. He is the perfect sum of art and technology.