Over the last 8 years, in the course of providing online marketing services, we noticed there’s a massive skills gap in Africa when it comes to digital skills. Many companies are struggling to sell and market their products and services online. When we analysed, we realised it’s the lack of capacity.
At Digital 4 Africa , we are committed to building capacity for companies in sales and marketing through our Digital Marketing Training. Our goal is to train over 1 Million small and medium-sized enterprises, starting with Kenya.
Our areas of focus include:
- Content Marketing. How to create content that captures the attention of your audience.
- Search Engine Optimization: How to increase the ranking of your website on search engines.
- Digital Advertising: How to create Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google Ads that create brand awareness and generate leads.
- Social Media Strategy: Learn how to create social media conversations that cause people to engage with your brand.
- Data Analytics, and Tools for reporting. To help you work efficiently and measure marketing ROI.
- Sales and Marketing Automation. How to use CRM systems such as HubSpot and ODOO to automate sales and marketing processes.
- Influencer Marketing: How content creators can professionalize their craft to build a brand and make money online.
So far, we’ve trained over 100 companies in Kenya and Uganda, including: Nation Media Group , Inuka Enterprise Program , Jeyflex Consultants , Dawit Insurance , Centonomy Ltd , Tangaza University College , KCB Bank Group , KenGen Kenya , Kenya Power Pension Fund , Adrian Kenya , INTEL COLLEGE , Nairobi Garage
If you would like to partner with us as a trainer or partner, reach out to us via: firstname.lastname@example.org.