A quality score is a measure of how relevant your Google Ads and keywords are to users, and it has a big impact on your costs. Quality Score is a critical metric in Google Ads, and you should do everything possible to improve it.
Improving your quality score can result in lower CPCs and better ad positions.
Here are the best tips on how to raise your quality score:
1. Make sure your keywords are relevant to what you’re selling. If people searching for those terms aren’t likely to buy from you, your quality score will suffer.
2. Write compelling ads that match the keywords you’re targeting. When users see relevant, interesting ads, they’re more likely to click on them, which will help improve your quality score.
3. Ensure that your landing page is at least as good as your ad copy, if not better!
When people click through from one of your ads and wind up on a page that doesn’t meet their expectations, it can hurt your quality score.
4. If possible, use high-quality images or videos in your advertisements.
5. Keep your ads fresh and updated so that users don’t see the same ad over and over.
Reach out to our experts now for help on how to increase the performance of your Google Ads.