Sales and Business Development Officer
Digital4Africa is a leading company that provides web design, data analysis, CRM deployment, and corporate training in Africa. We are looking for a sales and business development manager to join our team and help us grow our business and expand our market reach.
As a sales and business development manager, you will be responsible for:
- Developing and implementing sales and marketing strategies to increase revenue and customer base
- Identifying and pursuing new business opportunities, both locally and internationally, in line with our company’s vision and mission
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with existing and potential clients, partners, and stakeholders
- Negotiating contracts and closing deals with clients and partners
- Leading and coaching the sales and business development team to achieve sales targets and performance goals
- Conducting market research and analysis to identify emerging trends and opportunities
- Reporting on sales and business development activities and results to senior management
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- A bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or a related field
- At least 3 years of proven experience in sales and business development, preferably in the IT sector or Marketing Agency.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- A results-oriented, self-motivated, and entrepreneurial mindset
- A passion for technology and innovation
- A proven track record of delivering sales performance
Why Join Digital4Africa?
We offer a dynamic and fast-paced environment where you can make a real difference. We value our employees and invest in their growth and success. We encourage you to apply if you’re passionate about sales, technology, and Africa!
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before EOD Friday, 16th February 2024 EAT time. Please include “Sales & BD Opportunity – Your Name” in the subject line of your email to ensure your application is considered.