How To Increase Conversions in Digital Advertising- Facebook, Google, Twitter, LinkedIn
A lot of Digital Marketing campaigns don’t achieve the desired results and end up wasting advertising budgets.
At Digital4Africa, we use this framework to help marketers/founders fix the issues causing low conversions. PATLD.
P – Product, A – Ad Creative, T – Targetting options, L -Landing page experience, D- Distribution
1) Product: Ensure you have a valuable product that meets the needs of the customer.
2) Ad Creative: Ensure your Ad grabs attention and communicates effectively. Remember, videos convert better than images.
3) Targetting: Target people based on age, location, and behavioral attributes.
4) Landing Page: Ensure your landing page has the benefits of the product well-articulated & payment options exist. To increase persuasion, add social proof such as testimonials, reviews, ratings, certificates, or awards that give you credibility.
5) Distribution: Ensure you have an efficient way of delivering the product to the customer. And most importantly, offer great customer service.
We have two case studies; one in real estate and another one in retail. Both companies have experienced increased sales despite the negative effects of the pandemic on businesses.